Sunday, May 29, 2016

bits

It had already been a tough week for us - out of the house nearly every day for errands etc... besides my work schedule all week.  Then, I couldn't stop sneezing.. and sinus yuck kicked in.  With all of its additions, fever, hacking cough, not that hungry because my stomach can't take the vibrations, can't stay awake for more than a few hours at a time etc.. When I do drift off Mark said I was waking up saying funny things... I remember waking up a lot for water, with the cough medicine doing strange things to my dreams (mixing with my book topic)...

It's two to three days later and I'm still hacking a bit of it out - but my lungs are much clearer again.

There are so many books I'd like to read but I can't stay awake long to read even the one I have.. we did watch a few movies  though, with me drifting in and out yesterday and more present with them today.

Mark had the sinus issue a little, but seems to be getting better.  Esme has a bit of a cough and sniffle - chicken soup is doing pretty good for her.  She drank a small bowl of lemon tea with honey for me the other night before she went to bed.

The girl dogs are doing just fine after their surgery - they didn't chew at their stitches much and Mark hasn't seen any reason to be alarmed.  They're both active and following their usual routines.

No comments: