Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Esme Hair Bun

 She asked me to do her hair in a 'ball', like a style - like her friend was telling her about, a ball at the back of her head.  I looked at a Youtube video and came out with this - which of course did not last the day...

 But, she was happy - and I did it again this morning.  She said I take a lot of pictures of her so when she grows up and goes far away I can look at the pictures and remember her.  Wow... and I reminded her that she would maybe want to see the pictures too, to remember what things were like when she was six... what her dogs were like, what her house was like, what she looked like...

I have a flu/sinus thing going on, and have been down since yesterday morning -- maybe really since we got back from the Open House on Monday... I remember in the store before hand I was seeing stars here and there out the sides of my eyes.. I should have known I was about to come down and taken precautions.

Drinking lots, fighting the fever and hoping I can go to work tomorrow... took today off, as it was not going to happen at all 6 am freight shift with body aches, running nose and fever... nope.

No comments: