Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Exploring the jungle of soup

Esme is a nut! I hope Grandpa doesn't lose his coffee when he sees these pictures.


Exploring the jungle of soup.. hmm what's this here?
watching 'Tarzan', idolizing Jane



Fabulous...
I asked her to smile!
Is this future blackmail?


I got the cupcake materials last night - as well as a few other presents for Esme. She is in FULL spirit today, if you have not noticed with the above pictures. I am also forced to provide renditions of 'Everybody wants to be a cat' on the xylophone. My soup is on the stove last night and I have a closing shift tonight. Mark is out scouring the store for Halloween clearance...

//NOTES// YAY! Esme's feet didn't touch the pedals last year when we gave her the Big Wheel bike for Christmas. However, since then she has grown. Tonight she showed me she can push off to get started and keep herself rolling across the floor. She needs practice for steering and does have trouble pushing harder when she starts to go 'uphill' (carpet)... her feet reach the pedals but do not fully rest on them when she is sterring ;)

At the end of the night she sat in the bed and read 'Old Hat, New Hat' with me and knew more of the words by sight/memory than she used to. She was very interested in memorizing the rest of the words.

No comments: