Monday, July 25, 2011

more bits

Esme can bring her sports bottle down to the sink, take the top off, use her stool to climb up to the faucet, turn the faucet on, fill the bottle, and put the screw top back on. The clinch comes when she wants to put a small amount of orange juice or peach juice as flavoring into it, as we do for her. She can get that out of the fridge, but she needs help with pouring the container into the tiny hole in the top of the bottle. That is completely understandable. But, she is 90% of the way there. And she hadn't told Mama about it, just Daddy. I got to see it last night. :)

She also confused me terribly last night. We were watching an episode of the Simpsons and I was attempting to nap. During the intro she says 'Shakespeare. Shakesepare right there.' I had Mark roll it back expecting maybe she was seeing the bust of Beethoven in the saxophone scene... but no, she was saying Shakespeare when Maggie goes across the checkout lane and is handed back to Marge. ??? I have no idea. But, I think I'll put up a 'bust' type image on her computer another day and see if she calls it Shakespeare. Her timing might have just been off when she said that - as the Beethoven bust is in the next scene. Other than that, I have no clue.

Our Bunny dog came in hurt again last night. It isn't major but she isn't comfortable either.

LÔ @ la folie emilie : I did get my drawing done in the sketchbook, and will post it soon.

No comments: