Wednesday, July 20, 2011

bits

Esme has her own computer now, with her own games - and she is playing Starfall.com and 'Sushi Cat' to her heart's content. She shows understanding for some things we have never described, like the volume controls and opening and shutting programs. Other little things that would make us nuts, like playing the intro of her game ten times in a row before playing a level... well, that is why she got her own computer. So we don't have to disagree with her on HOW to play a game, or fight for personal use of our own computers over the din of a toddler crying 'NO I PLAY MY GAME' etc.

I also harvested the other large pumpkin from the garden, and it is more than ten pounds! I'm thinking that I will buy a stoneware pie plate (pie pan, Mark says, difference of syntax) at the store to experiment more pie recipes in. There is a storebought dry crust mix that I want to try and make a shepherd's or lasagna type pie. I have not had any time for sewing lately... hopefully soon.

No comments: