Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Of balloons , trees and wagons








We had fun today after the sun went down a little bit. I got this 'Happy Birthday' balloon from a coworker yesterday when we stopped in to check my next week's schedule. Esme really likes balloons - and this one went for a walk with us and managed to get stuck in a tree (I even had it tied to a weight but she undid it somehow). Daddy climbed this far up the tree to get it and scratched his leg a little ... but he did get it down. Wow!


I wasn't sure whether to take a picture or not at this point!

Daddy also did a little 'Calvin and Hobbes' in the wagon on the way down to the lake - these pictures are going to be classic! We took the boat out for a little bit and the dogs swam around a lot, then Mama and Daddy took turns pulling Esme back up the hill in the wagon.

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

This is one of my favorite all time posts! What great pictures.