Thursday, June 24, 2010

A day of not much...

We actually didn't do much of anything today, and it felt nice. I did try to take a nap earlier after Daddy got up from his. I've been badly in need of one after being woken up early in the morning every day by a little voice! During the nap Esme forced her hand inside mine and said 'you awight mama?'... then tried to yank my foot off... then left me alone for a little while. Daddy gets naps... why can't Mom?

There was a huge thunderstorm a few hours ago - thunder, lots of lightning etc. The power must have flickered off and on about seven times within an hour. I was at the sewing machine, glad that sewing machines 'reboot' much quicker than computers during power outages! I finished a pair of purple 'short pants' that have been cut out for a while. Grandma gave us the material for that - and there is another pair of short pants cut out that are yet to be sewn up. Making just a little progress here and there on the quilt, nothing to photograph yet.

No comments: