Sunday, April 04, 2010

Dyeing eggs for Easter


Mark dipping eggs for Esme
Mark says: Stand back! I'm going to try Science!


She is wearing the green shirt I made her the other day. I love the gingham pattern on it!


Goofing off at Mama
I put her hair up right out of the bath this morning and it has been a terror to put back ever since - dries in place just like mine and doesn't want to take another shape until it is wet again.


Wow - Pretty Egg!


Looking through the eggs with Mama

That is the grey shirt I made yesterday - not great but ok for a first attempt. You can really see the sunburn I got this morning. I even wore a hat and tried to sit in the shade some. I'm so fair skinned normally it doesn't take too much. Luckily Esme was in the truck more of the time we were out - she got some sunburn but not as bad as mine. She also has inherited a bit more of her Daddy's complexion, so she is more likely to tan before she burns.


Lots of colored eggs!


We brought the eggs up to Grandma's. I ate one, and Esme drug one around and the dog ended up eating it. Grandma kept the rest in her fridge.


Iggy had puppies, seven of them. They are such odd colors! Are they her own type of Easter eggs? just/kidding

No comments: