Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blue daisies and Iggy is growing up



Our Iggy is growing up. You can see so much more hound in her now.



Mark built a little robot kit. Esme is getting a kick out of watching it run around the floor and trying to pick it up.



This is the outfit I wanted rick rack on, but it looks pretty good without it. It is the one yard of fabric I bought from the Quilting Bee. I think it really picks up the color of her eyes, although that isn't visible in this picture as she was intently watching Big Bird sing the alphabet on the DVD we rented.

Turquoise is her favorite color, I think - her pretty shoes are that color and she points to lots of things that color while saying 'pretty'. She also likes fuschia although Mommy isn't so hot on that color ;)

I was just noticing the book 1632 again on Carrie K's site - and asked Mark if he had read it. He said he couldn't find a copy. But guess what? Today we were at the library sale and lo and behold there was a copy on the shelf for sale! He's reading it right now.

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

Iggy and Esme are darling. Not necessarily in that order.

I really liked 1632. I've got 1633 but I'm stalling on reading it - what if I don't like it as much? It's not as if 1632 was the best book ever written but it really struck a nice chord with me. Hope Mark likes it!