Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sometimes you have to play with the scraps


Even when you know you should be doing something else - the scraps of fabric sometimes call out. These are scraps of fabric from making the dragon pillow, and they want to be a 'bedbug.'

Mark took some beautiful pictures of the kittens outside today. And I've been knitting during my lunch hour at work. I have a VERY long scarf that is nearly done. We have an old dressmaker's dummy coming sometime next week by UPS which will be a great place to display knitting and other whimsies for the shop.


Bed Bug Caterpillar Pillow



Shop Feedback: I love it when feedback comes back on the shop items. The rattly cat ball aliens and the striped sherbert colored zebra are happy in their new home. Also, the lady I made mousebear twins for a while back is happy and says they are perfect for little hands :) The lady who bought the last bassinet quilt (the michael miller carnival bloom one) is thrilled and says it is awesome. I included a homeless cotton flopsy bunny inside the quilt when I sent it to her.

Not too much else at the moment - but lots of things are still in progress.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh, that's such a cute lil' bug! can't wait to see all your finished projects! :]

Tessa said...

Wow, your new stuff is wondeful! I love this piece. Hope things are good where you are! Your little darling sure looks cute. ;)