Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bunny Thumper Challenge


Pogo and Mouse


From Chris' blog: KitKatKnit’s kitty Ruby has issued a “Bunny Thumper Challenge,” ...

Mark agreed we had to do this! So here are our two and a half cats' bunny thumpers ;)

First was Mouse the dainty Manx, who was happy to oblige... I think I read just a hair over 4 inches, because the tape measure wasn't all the way to 0 at the back of her paw.



Then Pogo, who was slightly less than cooperative. 4.5 inches!




Puck and Pogo


And because Puck thinks she's a cat, she got to participate too. I don't think this is a legal entry though ;)

7 comments:

Heide said...

Hilarious woofy-style bunny thumper! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Chris said...

Heh, I like that "crabby cat" picture!

Jennifer said...

I love the bunny thumpers! I'm glad the canine got in on the fun, although I don't think it counts. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi :D
Your blog's very interesting.
If you have some free time,take a look at mine:

lucadolci.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

I'll dress mine in hats, but I don't think I'm going to measure their feet.

mrspao said...

So cute!

thursday said...

Don't know how you grabbed feet! Tyger hisses when you even TOUCH his back paws. Then scratches. And I hate being scratched!