Wednesday, February 28, 2024

bits

The weather today had a big storm, then followed by a 40+ degree plummet in temperature.  Hopefully, we will get warmer now and have 'Spring'.  Went to get feeds and a new chicken feed pan today - since the rain had stopped, and I've done a bit more languages than I have in months - Catalan, Czech, Russian to add to the French and occasional Spanish.  I really wanted to see what it tested me into on the Czech since I hadn't practiced that in months.  Not bad - jumped ahead halfway through the first section while remembering more words than I thought I did.  I was quite amazed when I tested the phone into Spanish 3rd 'Traveler', that was quite a bit better than I thought it would do.


Progress : (on the main account, not counting the phone as anything more than 'practice)

French : Lvl 25+,  xp 46,249

Spanish : Lvl 23,  xp 24,416

Welsh : Lvl 24,     xp 28,155

Catalan from Spanish : Lvl 12    xp 3,908

Spanish from French : Lvl 11  xp 3,025


none of the other languages have changed level

 

Did a long route yesterday, after having a full weekend and a Monday out getting groceries and the like.  Worked a little bit on the orange weaving, only a little more on the scarf.  There is someone who wants me to do a sewing machine project for them but I can't get myself into it yet.  I did laundry, and some food prep and the feed store today and that was well enough for me today (with the languages, but that wasn't anything physical).  Headed off for bed.

 


No comments: