Sunday, November 03, 2019

A Little bit today

Working hard on my business, today is a very 'full plate', which is odd because it all ended up being on a Sunday.  But, that means I can update on Monday, so.. good, yes?

Checking over my to-do lists, and checking my bag and my presentation for today.
Wondering if either of the library books I haven't touched are actually any good.. one of them is on renewal and I still haven't been interested in it enough to crack it.  But I truly think it is a reflection of my mood and of finishing 'The Last Lecture', which is the kind of book I digest for a few days, seeing where the life lessons come up as I move forward.

Took Esme and friends out to movie and pizza yesterday.  It wasn't rollicking, but I think everyone had a fairly good time.  I was glad we got to get together.

Now going to try to tackle a faucet, and hope that leaves me enough time to get cleaned back up and go out to my presentation.  I might say I'll drop by the faucet project after the present, because you never know what you'll get into once you start... and I'm not doing anything tomorrow yet.


No comments: