Thursday, April 11, 2019

dogwoods in forest and nature as it happens


 the light in the beech was beautiful this morning

 the light in the beech was beautiful this morning

 beech tree... leavings from the nuts of last year.. female parts
 Beech tree.. male 'leaves'? catkins et al?

 black cherry


 
 this shot of the viburnum (snowball bush) makes me happy
 some antics happening next to me when I was taking pictures of the viburnum
 Daphne at the lake, completely ignoring the geese

 a  miracle type shot.. he landed next to me when I was taking shots of the land behind there

 geese at the lake
 geese


And my actual goal today.. to find a dogwood beginning to bloom and take some shots of it for future artwork...  That is what got me out and moving.. and without that idea, none of the rest of the images would have happened


woods violet




No comments: