Saturday, June 27, 2015

teeth, sleep, whatnot

I've made an appointment at the end of July to have my teeth extracted  - seven of them.  Not all of them, yet...it seems to include the ones that are hurting me so much.  I've had a very hard time sleeping the past  week -- worked all but one day when I stayed home to try to figure out what to do with all of the reactions.  Their pain medication isn't working for me - spending hours pacing, taking hot baths to reorient the pain - cooking myself on a heating pad etc...back to OTC stuff until Monday, at least.  Sunday I have off -and maybe I'll find some sleep as well.

In the meantime, Esme and Daddy play Minecraft and build lots of things.  We've watched some episodes of Emily of New Moon when I get home from work.  Esme hopes I'll be able to play more with her soon....me too.

Esme comments on New Moon - What is the purpose of the show?  Every child has a destiny.  Except the Emily child - she has to work for hers.  //hmmm... interesting  point of view. She has really started to pay attention to some of the comments, and how Elizabeth's restrictions effect Emily and everyone else in the household.  

No comments: