Thursday, January 24, 2013

knitting project progress

A few pictures of works in progress.

Gray wool gloves in worsted weight yarn



They fit, and there is no pattern, just working from bottom up on my own hands like I have done before.





The bed size afghan is making progress - will be done in another few hours worth of work. Each row still takes 10 to 15 minutes.
We are probably headed off to town in a little bit. Esme has been playing my computer quite a bit. I moved a LOT of pictures off of the desktop so her games would be easier to find. However, she thought she had done something wrong. She asked me this morning where the games, so many games, and now they are not, had went. She counted her fingers out and then took the tips of them 'away' off into the air by pretend. She said they were not in the trash can, she was not remembering what those games were, could I help her find them etc... I understood what she meant (Even though I was half asleep during this) and was able to tell her she hadn't done anything wrong and it was just pictures I had put away. Oh. They were not the games. But I put the sims word into the place of games and it does not - what word is it - the sims game? She has been trying to type words into the browser location bar and get Daddy's Skyrim game (typing dragon) and my sims game by doing that - because it works for pbskids and nickjr it should work for them, right?

2 comments:

ElizabethEK said...

Pretty smart of her to try and "find" the games by typing them into the browser, right? Completely logical, in my opinion.

RheLynn said...

Yes, logic is one of her strong points, and her language is finally catching up enough one can help the other.