Thursday, January 12, 2012

come up for air

In the middle of what we call 'he** week', six days on straight with terrible hours that make it hard to do anything except come home, go to sleep, go to work and do it all over again. Mark and I had our 5th anniversary on the 10th, and it was a very nice day. Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma for chipping in - I'll make Esme a matching sweater out of the yarn :)

We've been doing just a little bit with her books - and talking about different bones and how birds come from eggs and grow up to be big birds. Esme has not wanted to read her new 1st grade primer book with me, but mostly because she is just upset I have to go to work and wants to play as much as possible. There has been a lot of pretend, and some imaginary block castles with princesses in them that need rescuing. Loula puppy is growing at an alarming rate, as puppies do.

It is snowing today, and I hope it will not have icy roads as I will be coming home late :(

Also, It will be Grandma's birthday on Saturday!

2 comments:

ElizabethEK said...

Good luck getting through the week!

RheLynn said...

Thanks!