Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stash addition and cool starched fabric link


These are the fabrics I added to the stash for Esme's clothing. The red-orange flowered fabric Esme picked out, and the solid was something I chose to go with it. The green is very very thin and would make a nice cool summer shirt. Mark calls it 'tablecloth' fabric. There are also three brown/grey fabrics for me that are not yet washed and not really that interesting to photograph until they are made into something.. anyway.

I found these wonderful links for making wall decorations and blocking windows with starched fabric. I get questions about this kind of thing at work! It would be an interesting project if we had any painted walls in our house.


The McCalls jacket pattern I made the grey jacket out of - M5298


My jacket doesn't look much like the picture - as I changed several elements to fit ME in the sleeves. The collar is also quite different - but that is probably an error on my part.

No comments: