Thursday, January 14, 2010

beware of flying frogs

This is Mr. Frog


This is Mr.Frog flying
he does this a lot, to the tune of 'wheeee! fly frog!'

Mark calls the background 'evidence of Hurricane Esme'


Hamming it up


Big Backyard magazine


OK I admit she looks a lot like me here
Haha - but for some reason I think of a 1950s secretary filing her nails and saying 'Messages? What Messages?'



She has also taken to using my wooden artist's mannequin as a 'dolly', carrying it around, adjusting its arms and legs and then telling me about it's head, feet etc etc.. It is a little surreal to be given 'dolly' in this form ;)

I had training in Jackson, TN again today. That meant closing and then driving the next morning at 6 am. I was SO tired. But the training was actually a good session - and Esme was a very good little girl when I got home. I dressed down to my lounge clothes and she grabbed her magazine and wanted to sit on my lap and read - then play with frog, then eat fish etc... Late shift tomorrow again so I will get to sleep in maybe... maybe.

No comments: