Sunday, September 07, 2008

Esme meets Elizabeth


Elizabeth is actually BIGGER than Esme
Even though she was supposed to be born three months later!
Elizabeth's daddy (my brother) is 6 foot 4 inches. I think Lizzie is going to have her Daddy's height.


'Doggie!'

However, Elizabeth can't stand up or crawl yet. Esme wasn't sure what to do with that and went after the doggie :)


Face to face, are you real?
Elizabeth tried to touch Esme several times but my family kept pulling them apart at that point :( because they said Elizabeth would bite and scratch if they didn't...


Two are quite an armful


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bite and scratch? The little cats. Girls. So cute!

RheLynn said...

Well, they said Elizabeth was in the biting and scratching stage. I tried putting them on the floor together but my SIL kept picking Lizzie back up so the girls ended up just talking and feeling each other while sitting on laps.

mrspao said...

Great family photos! I'm just catching up with you as I've been so busy - hope you had a good vacation. Pogo's kittens are so gorgeous - if you lived here I'd have trouble not taking one or two or three off your hands.

thursday said...

After my son was born in July, we introduced him to his cousin Riley - who looks HUGE in comparison! We had to keep her away from new baby because she is not at all gentle at her age (she's 6 months older). Maybe next time they meet they can play!