Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Esme goes Mobile


a happy momentary stand


Oh wow... Esme has become so mobile in the past few weeks it's scary and exhilirating all at once. This morning I woke up from our nap on the floor and she had made it out of the 'pen' and was sitting on the dog couch next to Bunny having a wonderful time. She had no idea why I was so worried about it all. But after all that... I'm letting her crawl around the house more today when I'm watching her. (and we put a heavy box in front of the gap she got out through)

And she stood up by herself, for one wobbly moment, which I happened to capture on film!

Mark got a new camera, because I always have the old one on my settings and with the card in my computer etc... It'll be good for us both to have one. Mark takes great pictures and it is fun to watch him focus and play with his new toy. Right now he is going through some awesome shots in his browser of Esme, dogs and other things about the house.

The puppy and Esme are getting along well. We named the little one 'Hazel.'

I have custom toy orders waiting to be done... aliens and rabbits and dolls. Not as much time lately that I have free and want to work on sewing. Most of the time I am off work is spent with Esme at home or getting things done in town we were putting off. I've been sending my Mom in Minnesota more pictures of Esme because she can't talk on the phone well. She doesn't write back but she calls for a few minutes to say 'I got pictures' and I can hear how happy she is. We've been thinking a little bit about planning a trip up there for a few days this fall.

2 comments:

mrspao said...

Awww - Esme looks so cute. I bet she's amazing fun now she's toddling.

Anonymous said...

Going mobile! She's so cute.