Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Esme and me at the lake


We call this Esme's 'muppet grin.'


These are pictures Mark took when he and I and Esme
went down to the lake with our dogs.


Sitting on the hill



Watching the dogs run by


There are pictures of the dogs too, but they are mostly blurs ;) Lots of other pictures of Hazel being small amidst tall stands of grass.

Note: I went to the doctor today for that hard mass on the side of my foot. It has been expanding for the past few years, and has begun to really hurt. I thought it was just a deformity from when I broke my foot, until it began to change in shape and size. Dr. says it is a 'ganglion cyst' where there is a 'gel-like fluid' collecting in a joint deep in the ankle. It causes swelling and pressure between the tendons and veins. It might drain by itself, or continue to expand in which case there is a minor surgery to correct it.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you got the word on your foot. I hope you'll get some relief soon.

Esme is so cute!

mrspao said...

Lovely photos - you guys look great. Hazel is so tiny!

Anonymous said...

Oh joy, minor surgery. If it's already changing in size and strength, maybe it should be extracted soon? Before it gets worse?

Esme's muppet grin! That's a perfect description.

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous photos of beautiful mama and baby :-)