Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Roundup


New Arrivals at the online KnitOwl Toy Shop



We were at MamaMade in Franklin, TN on Saturday. There were lots of talented Mamas there selling their goods. The atmosphere was nice and friendly, and the owner of Lillie Belle's tea house offered up a private room for baby changing, so taking care of Esme without leaving the show was a breeze :)

I made friends with Lil from 3 Lil Muses and we talked about our children and crafts during the slow times. She makes beautiful children's clothing and has three little girls.

We here at KnitOwl made back our booth fee and a little more. It was a nice learning experience, since we had never been to a show like this before. Mark and I both went out in turn to the Franklin Main Street Fair with one of our slugs on his hat to pass out flyers. I hope it helped with the traffic ;) There's a picture but we have to get it off the small camera.

And when I got home I started working on my entry for Crammed Oraganisms again, which has to be mailed out ASAP.


The Slug rider gnome with his wagon full of vegetables.



from the side...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you had a good time at MamaMade and made some good contacts!

Love the creatures for Crammed Organisms!