Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some of you can watch your mailbox...

RennyBa in Norway - your package is sent, with my deepest apologies.
Lynn in Canada - you'll have something I hope is nice waiting for you when you get back from Vegas!

Rhiannnon in California - your package is in the mail.
CarrieK - A little bit that reminded me of you when I made it ;o)

Still need to get out a package to Susan before the end of the month (for her being the 10,000th hit) and Alee's aliens - but that might have to wait until we get to Grand Rapids/Minneapolis.

The rain spoiled my 'get stuff in the truck and out to the storage center' plan for today. So - more packing.



"We recognize the simplest form of the principle to be time. Each moment in time exists only in so far as it has effaced the preceding one, its progenitor, and only to be itself, in turn, as quickly effaaced. The past and the future (if we may disregard the consequences of their content) are empty as a dream, and between them runs the present as a mere boundary line without extension and without duration."
-A. Schopenhauer - 'The World as Will and Idea'

4 comments:

Chris said...

That's a deep and thoughtful quote. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about my aliens. I'm patient. Much success on the move.

Anonymous said...

Hey. What happened to my comment? Did I manage to not post it?

Anyway, I have no idea what I said days ago (or for that matter, this morning), but I love that quote.

RennyBA said...

No problem Lynn, and I was wondering if you got mine?

Wish you a great week ahead:-)