Friday, October 13, 2006

I saw this on Mrs.Pao's blog... Mememe

1. FIRST NAME? Marie, but only people who don't know me well use 'Marie.'
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, two people. One was my mother's youngest sister, who died in a car accident before I was born. The other was a lady in Texas who helped my mom when my brother was just born. He had a blood clot removed from his brain and was in intensive care. This lady continued to visit my mom at home to help her with taking care of him (it was her first baby, she was far from home and her husband was in the military and away a lot) So: Jeannie-Marie+Lynn = MarieLynn = RheLynn!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When I heard a little kitten I knew died.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, and I can mostly read it when I'm done too ;o)
5. FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami with that peppered edge.
6. KIDS? Soon.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I'd hope so - she has this terrible tendency to be introverted though...
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Many of them, mostly half-full.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yea.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hmm, not sure. I like amusement park rides, but bungee is different.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If they have shoelaces, I do.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? stronger than I look, or so I've been told (often)
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Real New York Vanilla, Tin Roof Sundae comes a very close second.
16. SHOE SIZE . size 9.5 or 10 American - I always have to try them on to tell.
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Not spontaneous enough.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. I worry about her.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
21. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? Jeans, and brown.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Hacho miso soup and rice.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Something on the office server that is on a loop.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean - I always loved that colour how it was transparent almost.
25. FAVOURITE SMELL? Hmm.. almond soap.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The man at the animal shelter in McKenzie.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hard one. I think the mind is the most attractive part of a person. Eyes can sometimes be piercing and striking - or be warm and friendly.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!, although I more picked it up than had it sent.
29. FAVOURITE DRINK? coffee.
30. FAVOURITE SPORT? Archery with a recurve bow(and no scope/sight).
31. HAIR COLOUR? Dark blonde or light brown - depends on the light.
32. EYE COLOUR? Hazel, tending towards dark green.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
34. FAVOURITE FOOD? Hmm... coffee count? If not, Sally Senbei rice crackers ROCK the WORLD. (the sugar-coated ones)
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? argh.. it was the Kim Possible movie, my husband rented it.
37. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red, white and blue striped.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in MN, Winter in TN.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
40. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Lemon pudding.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Do computer programming manuals and knitting patterns count? I really need to get back to reading more regular books. I used to be quite the reader!
44. WHAT.S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? we don't get a signal, and we didn't have a DVD last night, so nothing nada zilch.
46. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? I really like good violin music.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? err.. I guess the Beatles as I had my mom's old 45s.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM home? The Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming.
49. TALENT? I try, and that is what it usually takes to make things work out ;o)
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? On the Summer Solstice at 7:35 in the morning, that was a Thursday the same week as Father's Day, - in the hospital of my hometown. My mom wrote everything down for me, which was neat! I still make sure to wake up around that time each birthday to just go out and look at the world on my doorstep... it's a weird thing, but it's my thing.