Sunday, July 26, 2026

miles per hour

 life has been moving by fast, juggling two jobs and taking little girl back and forth to college - trying to keep up with all of that, clean the house a little, and keep the fridge and animal feeds stocked etc etc.

I've been sewing a few things, as well, often late at night when I wake up (sometimes by act of cat - Kiki has appointed herself my personal shadow most of the time, even as I type this she is sleeping half draped across the keyboard and I often have to 'fight' her for use of my hand on the mouse)

 




 will try to come up for air again sooner than last time

also had to change my phone over, because I broke the edge of my old one and it was getting critical (starting to swell) and that was a huge mental task there right up until it was done  - that also means my duolingo is now back to only the 'old one' that I have had for nine years - and I'm mostly doing French on it, with a little Japanese  

No comments: