Thursday, September 12, 2019

bits

Mark said since I've had this tooth out I have my bounce back... sounds good to me.  I know I don't want to sleep in the middle of the afternoon now and the pain with it out is nowhere near the pain I had with it in. 

Got out of the house today and went journeying with a stack of business cards and some motivations.

Had a great day out talking to people, seeing what the region has to offer.  I looked at an office space (from the outside) and handed out lots of business cards.  Need to make another big stack today.  Have a few things I'd like to go out and take photos of, today, too.

Got a great couple of books, like the Universe was listening in on me and led me to a few of them.  I need to take Esme back there Saturday.

Got some price lists to look through, and have a few more skills I want to think about studying for and in practicums that I need to arrange for myself.  Would like to go next week to the salvage store and see if they have some things for me to do a few of those with, and maybe we can make some howto videos.

 Esme's shots above and below
apparently she felt obligated to take a picture of her mother from behind... *smirk*


pine tree pic off my camera

No comments: