Sunday, August 27, 2017

bits

Esme had a great weekend, she got to go to a sleepover, another pool party, and have her friend over to play Minecraft on Saturday.  I've had to work every day... I'm trying out a fitness tracker program on my tablet that gives me some idea of how much fat, carbohydrates and protein as well as the calories in what I am eating.  It's tough, as there are a lot of things that are difficult to track.  Compared to the 'reccommended diet' I eat a very high-fat diet.  I usually feel awful if I don't... but my sugar level has come in well below the bar almost every single day I've tracked while the fat is 'in the negative' meaning I ate more than was reccommended. 

Continuing with my Welsh.. cutting a bit back on the book reading because I've just been so busy - one I'm reading now about the girl rescuing the man who has been spellbound in a painting. 

I have a new sewing pattern coming in the mail for Esme.  It has been a long time since I made her things.. and she needs new shorts and perhaps a wraparound skirt to cover up shorts after the pool... although it's almost the end of summer now it would still be a good project to make.  Every pattern in my collection was too small, or didn't have pants/shorts with it. 

I work today, and tomorrow.. and the next day... then have Wednesday/Thursday off.

No comments: