Sunday, July 10, 2016

Woven bag with knitted strap


This is the weaving project I took off the loom earlier this week.  I think it has been on there f or a few months, almost six?  Anyway... I hadn't progressed much further with it and it was time to move on - so I did what I could with it.  It turned out pretty nice!  I would have liked it to be just a tad bigger.. but... well.  I knitted the strap in a seed stitch style and sewed it on with yarn through the back just below where the flap turned over.  I put two buttons on it.. one for when it is 'full' and one for when it just has the kindle in it.


It fits the essentials - the Kindle, my phone case and my keys.


2 comments:

Ravi singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ravi singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.