Thursday, February 23, 2006

Little Ducks

Little Duckies

I went out and took a lot of pictures today, trying to get practice with this Canon PowerShot A40, but Blogger isn't responding to uploading my pictures :o( So, here is just one at PhotoBucket. I'll have to post the woods pictures later.

We went looking for land again today, looking on a road not too far from the office. There were four signs, and none of them seemed very good hits. One place wanted 60K+ for a 20 year old trailer and a small lot. EEP! Well, that isn't the usual around here -- so it quickly went in the 'No' pile.

Almost done with my Mom's second dishcloth, and the third duckie (not seen in the pic). Next will be a larger bunny and some sheep! More pics and links later, Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the kitty link. I, um, am contemplating its purchase! It's just too cute... I think I might have a worse problem on my hands than just yarn...

RheLynn said...

LOL Well, you know, there could be a black kitty in the making for you, if you send an email to here.

*whistles innocently*

RheLynn said...

Thanks Susan! Is your little one is growing almost as fast as your knitting project is? ;o)

I was trying to think up a good practical (and cute) way of hooking the ducklings to the mommy, and in a removable way... but I might just give up on it.

I showed them to Miss I. at work, and she said there has to be 'at least six or a dozen' babies ;o) eep!