Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ghost Cat! just kidding.

What do you get when you take a picture outside, with a digital camera, through a double-paned window? Well... you get this.



Willow is alive and well, don't worry ;o) But it is odd how she seems transparent. You can even see the fence that was behind me when I took the picture, in the window and over Willow's fur.

Thanks for Chris and Linda who related with me on my programming woes. I have more to do on that today. I hope to get to more knitting soon! I promise!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Creepy! At first I thought Willow was outside and found it very disturbing that the fence was showing through. But after reading the whole post understand.

Hopefully knitting will come soon, I am trying to force myself to do homework first. Yuck!

Chris said...

Cool picture!

Hang in there...

Peevish said...

What a sweet picture!

:)

RheLynn said...

It is always hard to do knitting when there is work to be done ;o)

We had a big staff meeting today -- apparently there is a LOT of work to be done very soon. We are approaching our annual conference, and it will be hectic.

Thanks for the encouragement Chris!