Monday, January 30, 2006

Not much time to post

J thinks he has the flu now :o( :o( so we had a short day at work. I need to go to the dentist *OW - :o( GROWL* tomorrow. I thought it was 'at the end of the month'... well the end of the month came quicker than I had anticipated.

I think I am going to try to make anise seed cookies this week. I bought the ingredients today, but have to decide which recipe I want to make. I've found some that have butter, and some without... some that have eggs, and some without! I have some 'vegan baking butter', so the no-egg recipe might win.

**back from dentist** 2.5 hours in the chair :o( but actually, I didn't feel a thing. We have a very good dentist! They had to pull on my mouth (think fishhook) so much, I feel like my cheek is one big bruise.

Still reading Beekeeper's Apprentice... just haven't had a lot of time these past few days.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I hope J feels better - I have A LOT of sympathy for him right now. :)

Ugh, just remembered that I need to make a dental appointment myself...

RheLynn said...

so it was the flu? ugh indeed :o(

Chris said...

Stomach flu, I guess - it's pretty hard to distinguish between that and food poisoning sometimes...