Wow, Chris tagged me! I haven't done this before, so .. here goes *thanks*!
Four Jobs you've had (just four?):
- Computer networking intern for Itasca County, MN
- Greenhouse/plot-assistant for U of M Experiment Station
- Michael's store associate/ordering/bookkeeper, Fargo, ND
- Webmistress and assistant-in-editing for a property-rights magazine, Hollow Rock, TN
- Any Indiana Jones
- Any of the Back to the Future series
- The Princess Bride
- And yes, Amelie (I love that movie!)
- Grand Rapids, MN
- on Amen Lake, MN
- Fargo, ND
- Paris, TN
We don't get TV anymore, here in our little town, so... I'll join Chris and go with ones I once watched...
- CSI (the las vegas one)
- NOVA on PBS
- Stargate SG-1 at 11 pm on Saturday night
- Andre Norton (I have 50+ of her books)
- Agatha Christie
- Piers Anthony
- Larry Niven
- the Crooked and Chain lakes, MN
- Bighorn Mountains, WY
- Atlanta, GA (Fernbank museum)
- Paris, TN (before we moved here)
- Does coffee count? with cream?
- Cheese pizza with black olives and mushrooms
- Cream-cheese wontons from the Lucky Dragon (local shop)
- Fuji apples
- My old drawing studio (with classical music playing)
- A yarn shop, oogling the wares
- In a private hot tub or lake
- At the library, with no time-limits.
My first attempt for the Memphis showpiece :
Waterproof ink on bristol.
I feel a link between Anna Marie Pavlik's work and my own - also a printmaker, and born in Minnesota.