Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A New Place to Work

J and I 'invested' a little in a new bulletin board and some supplies to organize my working area. The old desk is still here too, but this is a nice flat spot to work. 'KnitOwl and friends' made an official sale -- so I am trying harder!

Icicles on a holly tree in the morning.

Countdown to my Mom's birthday : 12 days! 1.5 dishcloths done in her colour, and the little daisy-patterened bunny is still waiting to be sent along with them. I still have to mail all of this, and it has been taking longer than usual to get mail up to Minnesota.. not sure why.

Great Link : Real Kana <-- Practice hiragana & katakana in a flash-card format (no sound though :o( and in different typefaces... wow

Another Great Link : Hacker's A Writer's Reference online with exercises.

5 comments:

Chris said...

It seems to be taking longer to mail out from Minnesota and to receive stuff... Or maybe I'm just impatient?

A sale??

Those are some serious icicles!

RheLynn said...

*nod* Last time I mailed something the guy said '3 days.' It took about six...

I sold some bunnies! Which is why there are more 'hopping around my desk' now ;o)

Carrie K said...

Icicles? Awesome!

Congrats on the bunny sales! They are adorable.

Chris said...

Congrats!

RheLynn said...

Thank you both!