Friday, May 19, 2006

Radar

Call it Fate, an Angel on his shoulder, or whatever...
This little guy is lucky to be alive today. We cut him out of a net
(around his neck) under the porch when we got to work today..
he wouldn't have lasted much longer because he was starting to flop around like a fish (which is why I noticed him, thank heaven!) Whatever it was that kept me at home an extra hour today... Thanks.

I don't know what I would have done if it had been too late.
He might not be ours, but I still love him.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Oh no!!! I am also very glad you found him in time! Poor little guy. How is he doing?

RheLynn said...

He was perfectly fine after a few minutes and a good washing from his Mommy cat- running around the office with his brother. We took him to Huntingdon with us on an errand, j.i.c, and he slept in my lap the whole way :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found him!!!

Carrie K said...

OMG! Thank goodness you saw him.

He's not yours? Are you sure?

amandamonkey said...

Oh Radar, you ding dong, haven't you heard that curiousity KILLED the cat?!

(not to make light of the situation, Rhelynn, I woulda been freaked out, too).