Monday, May 08, 2006

Delivery!

Mail that made me happy!


I can't even begin to do justice to the chopstick rests that Tasha McKelvey (blog) made for me as a custom order on Etsy! You might remember I mentioned something last month about them... Click here to see her close-up shots that show their detail much better than my camera can. I am so happy with them!!! They are for our anniversary dinner next month :o)

She also sent an orange Etsy pin which I will wear on my jacket with pride! Oolong tea came from Adagio's tea-chef today, and I sampled it at work while I coded HTML. (yes, I WENT to WORK today -- although I stayed at the workshop the whole day)

I need to get started on Carrie K's sloth soon -- now that I am feeling somewhat more alive. My lungs aren't entirely clear yet - but the icky part is over, and I'm breathing much better than I have in a week.

Progress on the PS:May sock


Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes!
*and for keeping me sane while housebound ;o)*

6 comments:

sillyewe said...

Awww! Thanks for stopping by! And I love your special delivery today! :0) And your kitties. heh heh. How can anyone live without cats, I ask you? You feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
: )

Chris said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better! Heh - your May socks will work nicely for June, too... just in case. :)

amandamonkey said...

Woot! You're aliiiiiive!

RheLynn said...

Chris: Hehe! That is a good thing, as the second one will take a while, I'm sure!

amandamonkey: Ha, yes I'm alive, and I'm out of the house! :o)

The cats are going to be SO happy today -- they'll get to go to work today too!

Carrie K said...

Yay for the icky part being over with! Glad you're feeling better.

I think the sloth would look good out of felt, don't you? Velvet seems somehow too "uptown" for a sloth.