Thursday, April 07, 2011

Yarns of Italy

I found this website on Etsy, and would really like to order a few skeins of one of their 'Supernova' yarns, a 12 ply (3 plies of 4 ply) worsted weight wool looks INTERESTING. However, I cannot decide on a color, - was looking for a medium gray or an indigo blue. The red and browns were gorgeous and homey colors - but I can't see a project in my head in those colors. The project I am working on (grey hooded scarf) is taking over whenever I see the yarns. So, instead, I am finishing the project(s) on my needles and not investing in more yarn at the moment. However, there are several other beautiful looking yarns, including a marled bulky weight (would buy it in an instant if it was lighter weight) and a linen/cotton blend that is also of great interest to me.

I thought I'd put her link up here and let some other people tune in to what looks like a wonderful addition to the yarn world.

Yarns of Italy Etsy shop, featuring very interesting yarns for sale!

No comments: