Monday, April 18, 2011

bits

My machine went on the fritz again, and I put it back into operation last night long enough to finish some burp rags for a coworker's soon to be born grandchild. I'm knitting on the blanket some more. There are more size 5 and 6 patterns coming in the mail for Esme's next sizes, as I caught an auction with ten assorted patterns all in her size. Esme has been invited to an Easter party on Saturday, and I worked my schedule so that she can attend. They'll dye colored eggs, make and eat pizzas and then go find the hidden eggs. It sounds like a lot of fun. I do need to arrange so that she will stay clean enough to be quickly picked up as I get off work a half hour before party starts. The indian corn came in the mail today along with some sunflower seeds that were a free gift.

I do hope the weather decides what it wants to be this year. It is nearly hot, then it is bitterly cold and wet every other day.

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

That Easter party sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I think we are going to color eggs with Emily for the first time this year we well.