Saturday, April 09, 2011

Hooded scarf, halfway done



This is the self-made pattern for the hooded scarf. The tails on the real one are actually a little longer in proportion to the middle, to wrap back around the neck further. It is kind of a 'babushka' type of thing, but can be worn around the neck until needed to be pulled over the top of the head. I have it a little over halfway done now, and realized I needed another skein of the yarn to finish it. It is being made up in 'Ash' color of 'Palette' 100% wool yarn from KnitPicks. I've ordered two more skeins of it to finish this up and am thinking if I want to knit a two colored band of dark grey and light grey and/or white to trim it.

I hope to be able to get a picture of the work in progress tomorrow when the sun is up again!

No comments: