Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I've thought of lately

but haven't gotten around to doing yet.

Putting up a closet rod above our dresser to hold my good shirts for work. We've got a plan for that one now.

Knitting another long scarf that gets very wide in the middle and narrow on the ends - so when I'm wearing it under my jacket I can pull it up like a hood and cover my head and neck. I'm thinking grey tweedy yarn.

A large circular rug of black and white stiff fabrics in alternating rings. I think that would be cool. And washable. I wonder what I'd back it with except more thick cloth. And then it would have to be tied/quilted. Is that too much work for a rug? I usually come down to if it is that much work I won't want to put it underfoot when it is done.

Wearing my apron more that I made last year - helped the other day to get myself baking, and to do more cleaning, and I've put it on now while doing laundry. etc. It needs a pocket. It is useful, but only if I use it.

I need to do something with all of the things that just lie around the house on shelves and are hardly ever used because I forget they are there.

Mending - I mended my slipper socks the other day I think a cat took a bite out of the sole while I was at work. Growl. I have the inside of a jacket pocket I've found needs mending, as well. Will try to do that in few minutes.

No comments: