Saturday, March 05, 2011

Rainy day





Esme is playing with markers on my sewing table and drawing on shapes I cut out and helped her paste down. She is more interested, at the moment, in counting and stacking and sorting the marker tops into lines. Accountant behavior. But she has drawn some on the paper and the shapes ;) as well as made pyramids and growled when they fell over. She also put all the tops into her dress pocket and transferred them around to a few places before settling into Daddy's lap to watch him play Minecraft. She is pointing out pigs and cows and chickens to him and telling him not to go into dark places and fall down holes etc etc... She understands the game fairly well for her age!

I am working on the green dress now after finishing the hem on the skirt. The machine's stubborn attitude last night put me in a rejected mood for it for a while this morning - which was spent drinking coffee, watching cartoons with Esme and browsing patterns on Ebay when I could have been making something myself.

With this rain outside I don't want to go anywhere. I'm not sure if I want to take my machine out to the sewing lesson tomorrow if it continues to rain!

No comments: