Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little Ballerina Sleeper


'little ballerina sleeper'


Mark had a cartoon on for her (cat and mouse) and she fell asleep like this against the bed. She isn't allowed to sit ON the bed anymore because she lost that privilege - rolling and bouncing on it and falling off. That was several months ago. We told her she can try again after she is three *haha*.

I asked her last night when she was playing 'birthday candles' with her bath toys if she wanted a Shaun the Sheep birthday cake or a Clifford birthday cake. She said 'BIG RED DOG __birthday__cake__???' and said that was a wow idea. So.. I've got a bit more work cut out for me, maybe? I'll see.

She has been a very good little girl for the past few days - except for being a picky eater lately. She has been reading her books and Mumum hasn't been good about doing the storytime like usual. She really enjoyed the Cinderella cartoon and was talking to the Cinderella book we had gotten her a few weeks ago at the library. 'Hi mouses! Thank you mouses.' etc etc.

I want to get the zipper in the green dress. I've said it again. I'll see if I can do it tonight!

No comments: