Thursday, October 07, 2010

Go Cat - blow bubbles


cover


One of the kind of little books I have made for Esme in the past - except this one is centered around a few words we were working on with her Pairs in PEARS toy. 'CAT', 'POP' and 'NO' were words she actually responded to this morning, so I tried to use them in the book. She is also VERY interested in bubbles lately (bubble wand) so that was a natural inclusion, as well.

I have more to make for her again - but put them up somewhere she can't get to them and make it a special thing to read with Daddy and Mumum both? She seems to get easily frustrated with books and puzzles that are 1.) long and/or 2.) seen often. I hope these books will help around that a little :) Plus, they are fun for me to make and cost virtually nothing but time. We already have the tape, and the construction paper I bought a while back and have been using sparingly specifically for Esme's homeschool. So - two more big points!






1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

These books are really great! I saw this one and the partial one you just posted. Great art, and cute and age-appropriate stories.