Saturday, September 26, 2009

back to work for a day and sweetness

I'm back at work for today with tomorrow off again.. weird scheduling after vacation. I have two pinnie dresses cut out ready to sew on Sunday if Esme lets me. She's going to spend a lot of time (Mark's words) looking for me today after having me all to herself for four days straight. I am also taking materials to work in my purse to start on a black-face sheep doll for her. She loves Shaun the Sheep - and I have some cloth that might make a mockup for her. White-faced sheep stuffies just don't do the trick, we have three of those and she doesn't believe they are sheep!

We got Esme some star stickers at the supermarket the other day because she was so interested in them. She kept saying 'stars' at them, and carried them for a good part of the day. She even tried to draw some on her magnadoodle - but it looked more like spirals -- everything she draws looks like spirals *grin*. Last night she was pointing at the ceiling and saying 'stars' - she wanted to go outside and look at the stars. I gave her the stickers (we never even took them out of the package) and she laid there saying 'stars' in her bed. I went downstairs to wash my hair and Mark strung Christmas lights up across the side of the wall so Esme could see them from her bed. So sweet :) He gave her the stars :)

No comments: