Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gear antics with cow

After Esme's bath tonight I let her play with the gear bag because she was going overboard with some other things Mom did NOT want to play (climbing into boxes and building forts around herself with plastic crates and bits of plastic dresser parts etc..) I didn't want to play that because I keep thinking she is going to smack herself in the head or eye with a corner of one... She gets so upset when it all falls down and wants me to build the same 'fort' over and over and over.... which also falls down. I changed the subject and got out the blocks and then the gears.

She was really tired and Daddy helped us clean up and put Shaun on the for the night.
I built it, but she liked it


Great little smile.
Daddy's putting the wooden blocks away that we were playing balance games and making cow and kitty houses with before.


Are you sure these aren't cookies?
Can see how tired she is getting here


And the cow came in to play, too...

No comments: