Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday knitting

My fingers don't fly fast enough.

Worked 3.5 inches on the practice sweater. I had 'frogged' the first attempt and increased the cast-on from 86 to 92. Started the second rainbow slipper. Finished my Mom's dishcloths and put them in a package for her.

We are watching more MST3K.

Other than that, I've been looking at more projects online. The Nordic mittens from IK Winter '04 look the most interesting! But, there are some baby projects I would like to start making too. The sizing is the hardest thing...

Found knitting Podcasts! @ KnitCast and there will soon be one at (looks at) Cast-On. (but I can't play the last one on Winamp :o(

Anyway - I saw the Nordic mittens on another blog. I REALLY want to make them! Even J glanced over and said 'Hey.. Cool! Make those!' (and he meant it).

No comments: