Friday, November 11, 2005

Knitting Pictures!

OK - my post from yesterday somehow got 'eaten'... **peers at the Blogger system**

So here we go again.

This is my sock for the Solid Socks KAL (I'm not sure if I joined anymore!). The picture is a little out-of-focus, but I hope to get another one as the first sock is almost done. Red Wool-Ease, size 3dpns, mini-cable rib pattern.


My Rainbow-Slipper-Sock(s)! They fit nicely inside my work boots!


And, my dishcloths, made to be gifted. I was losing light outside but they would have needed a wash anyway before being given.


And, shameless kitten pics!



Don't they look all grown up now? Top pic, Willowpede. Bottom pic, Salamander (Sallly).

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my site!! I still haven't had the nerve to try dying my yarn from Knitpicks yet--maybe this weekend. I am probably going to use koolaid, but I want to read up on it as much as I can before I start so I get it done right!!
Have a great day!!