Saturday, August 10, 2024

We're in the Work Weekend

It's the work weekend, for me - and it's been a long day

 


 a little rabbit in the moon

Finished out that chile peanut sauce that I had left in the fridge for two days - served with brown rice and an omelet - that makes Spanish type rice twice this week but this was definitely a different 'sweeter' richer, thicker Spanish rice.  I had added a can of tomato sauce with it, and onions, and boiled it down a little while the rice cooked. I went out to the garden and pulled in lime basil, chocolate basil and 'spicy globe basil'... and chopped it all up fine and mixed it in the same container in the freezer.

Did French and Chinese lessons.  Did not do any other recipe posts.  I did make that sketch in a few minutes with my graphic processor.

It's time for bed, and a longer Sunday package run is expected tomorrow than usual because one person has to be gone.



No comments: