Wednesday, October 04, 2017

bit o bit of catfish

Painted last night, but didn't take a picture of it yet.  I walked my Sweetie dog after dinner and she wasn't sure about it but she did really well.  Esme and I made catfish fillets tonight with paprika and olive oil - she didn't want any other spices in hers until it was finished, then she said it was bland and needed more.  I'll put some mozzarella cheese on hers and garlic and oregano and she can eat it after her shower.  We used the time around sunset to play outside with the soccer ball.

I'm at work early again tomorrow.  Today was super early and a bit hard because everyone wanted me doing something that wasn't what they called me in super early to do - so I didn't get a lot of the freight job done when someone needed install stuff resolved.

The diet is working really well.  I've reached the point where I've almost lost ten pounds, so I have bought half n' half instead of milk and intend to eat a few more calories now.  I like the amount of energy I have.

I'm averaging between 40 and 60 grams of carbohydrates per day, and less than 20 sugars.  I'm having coconut milk coffee (like bulletproof) every morning and sometimes a slice of cheese or roast beef.  Lunch today was olives, pistachios, chicken, egg and bok choy with garlic and a tablespoon of sunflower butter on the side.

CATFISH (keto style recipe)

Refrigerated catfish fillets from the store
olive oil
paprika
salt and pepper

mix oil and spices together and brush on both sides of fish
wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes
open the tops of the foil, turn on high broil for five minutes
add cheese and other spices after removing from oven, let sit a few minutes
serve

served with carrots and black olives :)  both things Esme really loves.

No comments: