Friday, July 29, 2011

particles

still wandering through the maze of 'work a week to get a day off' that happens here every once in a while... one more day tomorrow and I get Sunday off. The really great news is that Esme has been using the potty by herself, without needing help, for several days in a row. It just took one really good 'yay I got it right' and she has been pretty good since. There haven't been any yet, but I'm prepared for the idea that there will be accidents, and we are keeping a diaper on at night for now.

I pulled ANOTHER small pumpkin out of the garden (no that is not a repeat), and there is the only blue Jarrahdale getting ready to be done one of these days very soon.

I found a list of dentists that will take my insurance that are NOT an hour's drive away. Will have to call around to them next week and see who can get me in on Friday. That is a long time, but I've been dealing with it for over two weeks already. I can wait that long, I think.

No comments: